Modification of Existing Judgments | Zerman Mogerman LLC

Modification of Existing Judgments

In certain circumstances, existing judgments involving child custody and child support may be modified by the court, or by an agreement which is approved by the court. The needs of the children may change over time, and it may be appropriate to explore whether a modification is in their best interests. Sometimes one parent wishes to modify and the other doesn’t, and our job may be to defend a proposed modification.

You may wish to meet with a family law attorney for a consultation to discuss your particular problem or issue relating to the question of spousal support. Please call us and we will be happy to be of assistance to you.

Contacting Zerman Mogerman LLC