Enforcement of Existing Judgments | Zerman Mogerman LLC

Enforcement of Existing Judgments

Surprising as it may seem, people don’t always do what they are supposed to do. In such circumstances it may require the intervention of the court to enforce a judgment. This often arises where child support, spousal support, or child custody are concerned, but there may be other aspects of an agreement or judgment in which a dispute has arisen as to whether the judgment has been complied with.

You may wish to meet with a family law attorney for a consultation to discuss your particular problem or issue relating to the question of a prior judgment’s enforceability, or to defend a claim that you have not complied with a prior judgment. Please call us and we will be happy to be of assistance to you.

Contacting Zerman Mogerman LLC